To apply Naqli and Aqli knowledge through Teaching and Learning to produce a balanced human capital.
Determined to be a leading entity in delivering knowledge and skills based on Islamic values and identity to produce people who are responsible for the well-being of the nation, the ummah and the world.
- Upholding core education within the mainstream of national education.
- Implementing the integration between Naqli and Aqli in each of the core courses offered.
- Conducting research that strengthens the vision and mission of the Centre and the University.
- Developing disciplines of knowledge and expertise in the field of civilization and society to enhance public understanding and appreciation.
- Supporting USIM as a leading knowledge institution based on Naqli and Aqli integration.