Distinguished Islamic Science Higher Education Institution.
To produce competent intellectuals, leaders and professionals based on the Muslim intellectual traditions, noble values of religion and culture for the universal good.
- To advocate and channel Islamic Education into the mainstream of National Education.
- To enculturate the cohesion between theory and practice within every graduate.
- To produce Muslim scholars with integrated education, capable of leading a multicultural society and have high potential to spearhead national development.
- To explore and revive outstanding Islamic scholarship tradition appropriate to the environment and current technologies.
- To supply human resource who firmly embrace Islamic values and are capable to interact and communicate effectively in society.
To apply Naqli and Aqli knowledge through Teaching and Learning to produce a balanced human capital.
Determined to be a leading entity in delivering knowledge and skills based on Islamic values and identity to produce people who are responsible for the well-being of the nation, the ummah and the world.
- Upholding core education within the mainstream of national education.
- Implementing the integration between Naqli and Aqli in each of the core courses offered.
- Conducting research that strengthens the vision and mission of the Centre and the University.
- Developing disciplines of knowledge and expertise in the field of civilization and society to enhance public understanding and appreciation.
- Supporting USIM as a leading knowledge institution based on Naqli and Aqli integration.